Carley Lamps™ Legal Statement
Carley Lamps™, Inc. is dedicated to ensuring that our customers' legal rights are protected and acknowledges our responsibility and commitment to protecting the personal, business and financial information you provide online. Any and all personal information we collect is used for the sole purpose of processing orders that are placed, and ensuring the highest quality of services to each of our customers.The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: Carleylamps.com
Users of the Carley Lamps™ site are free to browse and explore the various products and resources without having to provide any personal information. Once our customers decide to place an order, one or all of the following pieces of information will be requested:
-if a purchase will be made using a credit card, our customer will be asked to provide their name, home or business address, credit card type, number and expiration date, as well as email address.
-if a first-time customer wishes to open a Carley Lamps™ account, they will be asked to provide such information as their name, home or business address, credit card information and email address.
-if inquiries are made directly to Carley Lamps™ via email, we will utilize and store that email address to respond and provide requested information.
-if a customer requests a Carley Lamps™ catalogue, we will collect and store their home or business address for future mailings and special offers.
1. Carley Lamps™ monitors what areas of the site our customers visit the most, to aid in increasing our understanding of our customers' greatest interests. In addition, our system gathers information such as IP addresses. The IP address provides us with information regarding the different gateways (i.e.: AOL, Google) our customers are coming from. Such information gathered is never made public or shared with any outside companies. Our prime concern is ensuring that we, at Carley Lamps™, are continuing to improve our site and our customers' satisfaction.
2. When our customers place an order, they will be asked to provide additional information such as payment type and shipping address. Information will be stored for future visits and purchases on our site. Collected email addresses will be used for future correspondence regarding upcoming events and promotions. Our customers maintain the right to discontinue such communication at any time. It's important to note, that no sensitive and/or personal credit card information will be saved or stored in our system.
3. Carley Lamps™, at no time, shares, sells or trades any personal customer information to any outside companies or third parties, unless necessary to complete a transaction or specific request of our customer.
4. Customer account passwords are never shared or disclosed. Password reminders are sent solely to the email provided to that specific account.
5. "Cookies" (pieces of data stored on a computer hard drive from the browser) are used to identify each account holder, their preferences and their personal information. As a result, returning customers do not have to re-enter all personal information each time a purchase or request for information is made. In utilizing cookies, Carley Lamps™ does not jeopardize security of customer personal information.
-Carley Lamps™ customers always maintain the ability to review, update and/or edit their personal account information. Customers can contact us at Carley Lamps™ through email at firstname.lastname@example.org -If at any time a Carley Lamps™ customer chooses to have their personal and/or credit card information removed from our system, they can do so by emailing us directly at email@example.com
Carley Lamps™ does not target children nor does Carley Lamps™ expect to attract children to its site. Because we are not a children's site, we do not provide most of the Legal Rights measures that are so important for their protection on the Internet. Because of this, we ask that minors do not submit information to Carley Lamps™ without the express consent and participation of a parent or guardian